Friday, July 20, 2018

Simple Spinach Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette

Work was having a potluck & I knew I probably wouldn't be able to eat anything so I wanted to bring something I could at least eat. The vegan cheese I eat had just released a feta cheese but it was so rich so I decided to throw it in a spinach salad with green apples & cranberries. And then make up a dressing my coworkers could drizzle on top of it. It was really good! And healthy and something I could eat! I just chopped up some green apples & tossed some spinach in a bowl with some cranberries. Super easy. I found the dressing on Pinterest.

Apple Cider Vinaigrette (Pinterest):

1/4 c apple cider vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp salt
Pepper, to taste
1 1/2 tbsp maple syurp
5 tbsp olive oil

Place in mason jar & shake to combine. Enjoy!




Close up of the salad...





Enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment