Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Baby Back Ribs

I'm so behind on this, so bear with me please! I love this blend of seasoning and it tasted really good on the ribs. I've used it since, but omitted the garlic since I can't eat garlic anymore :(. I found this recipe on Pinterest.

Baby Back Ribs (Pinterest)

1-2 racks baby back ribs
2 tbsp garlic powder
2 tbsp onion powder
2 tbsp chili powder
2 tbsp cumin
2 tbsp smoked paprika
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp black pepper
1 tbsp salt
1 tsp dry mustard
1-2 tsp cayenne pepper

Mix all dry rub seasoning in bowl. Bring ribs to room temp & apply rub generously to ribs. Rub into meat & let sit 1 hour.

Place ribs on a foil-lined baking sheet, then cover with foil & bake in oven at 275 for 2 hours. Remove foil, slather with bbq sauce & place back into oven, uncovered, for 30 min or until meat if falling off the bone. Enjoy!




Seasoning...





Fresh from the oven...





Ready to eat...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment