Friday, July 20, 2018

One Pan Healthy Sausage & Veggies

I was on a sheet pan kick for a little bit and I found this recipe on Pinterest of course. And it was an easy way to cook brats. This dish had a lot of flavor. I'd make it again. I didn't have a lot of the veggies it called for on hand, so I substituted for what I did have-I used asparagus, cauliflower & onions. Still turned out great but I think I would leave out the cauliflower next time.

One Pan Healthy Sausage & Veggies (Pinterest) (4 servings):

2 c red potato
3/4 lb green beans
1 large head of broccoli
1 1/2 c chopped bell peppers
9 oz smoked sausages
6 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes, optional
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp dried oregano
1 tbsp dried parsley
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
Fresh parm, optional

Preheat oven to 400. Line large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Prep veggies: chop red potatoes, trim green beans & half, chop broccoli, chop peppers into thick squares & coin the sausages into thick slices.

Place all veggies & sausage on a sheet pan. Pour olive oil & all the spices on top. Toss to evenly coat everything. Bake 15 min, remove from oven & flip/stir everything around. Return to oven & bake for another 10-15 min or until veggies are crisp-tender and sausage is browned.

If desired, sprinkle with fresh parm over veggies & sausage as soon as they come out of the oven.

Enjoy!




Enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment