Monday, July 23, 2018

Instant Pot Pork Chops

I have never been able to cook pork chops without them turning out dry. I've tried them every which way-marinating them, cooking them in the oven, broiling them, cooking them on the stove, cutting them into small pieces & cooking them...nothing! I gave up cooking them a while ago. After cooking so many perfect things in the Instant Pot, I thought to myself...hmmmm, I wonder....so I gave it one more try and OMG, they turned out PERFECT!!!!! Still slightly pink in the middle and everything! I showed a picture to my parents & my dad even said they looked perfect! Score!!! They were so good!!!

Pork Chops (Pinterest) (2 servings):

2 pork chops, bone-in, 3/4"-1" thick
2 tbsp veggie oil
2 tsp brown sugar
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 c chicken broth
1 tbsp liquid smoke

Mix together brown sugar, salt & pepper & rub evenly to both sides of pork chops. Set instant pot to saute & add veggie oil. When oil is hot, brown both sides of pork chops for about 2-3 min. After browning, remove from pot & set aside and press cancel.

Add chicken stock & liquid smoke to pot & scrape the bottom with wooden spoon. Place trivet in pot & add pork chops onto trivet. Secure lid & set to pressure cook for 10 min. Natural release for at least 10 min before removing from pot & serve. Enjoy!




Ready to be cooked...





Enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment