Monday, May 15, 2017

Slow Cooker Brisket

When I was at the butcher shop for the beef short ribs, I had to get brisket, I had to! The butcher was super nice & he cut the brisket down to size for me-I had him cut it down to 3 lb for me. I had no idea how I was going to cook it-I just knew it was going to be in the slow cooker but I figured I'd find a good recipe on Pinterest. I came across this recipe and only had to buy a couple of the ingredients. When I first looked at it, I thought it said apple cider vinegar, not realizing I had to buy a 12 pack of hard cider. I don't drink so I don't know what I'm going to do with the other 5 bottles. I'll have to look on Pinterest to see what else I can do with them for recipes. This recipe was really easy and the brisket had a lot of flavor. The size of the brisket was perfect for me too. I also put a whole onion on the bottom as well, because who doesn't like cooked onion & brisket? Yum! (I didn't get any after pictures but I can promise you it turned out good!)

Find the recipe here




Ready to cook...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment