Thursday, May 18, 2017

Italian Sausage Bake

I'm always up for a good bratwurst/sausage meal. I've tried making them in my slow cooker (recipe to come) and I wasn't too happy with the way they turned out. They had good flavor and all but I'm used to the way they are cooked on the grill so I keep looking for that flavor. I came across this recipe on Pinterest & of course I had to give it a try. This recipe was soooo good! And since I browned the bratwurst before I roasted them, they still had that charred flavor that I would normally find on the grill. I may have to roast more bratwursts! And of course the potatoes & veggies turned out well. I also added some balsamic vinegar to my bake during eating to add more flavor-yum!

To find the recipe, click here




Ready to roast...





Ready to eat...Enjoy!..

No comments:

Post a Comment