Thursday, May 18, 2017

One Pot Creamy White Bean & Ham, Tortellini Soup

I've developed an allergy to tomatoes & anything with tomatoes in it, including tomato sauce, tomato paste, ketchup, etc. So it's been a little interesting trying to find soups & meat sauces without anything containing tomatoes. I love soups but a lot of the thicker soups have some kind of tomato base to it. Usually I stay away from milk-based soups but since I can't eat tomatoes I've been going back to the milk-based soups, but just a little bit of them. I made this soup because it sounded interesting with the ham & beans-I figured it would be equally as filling. And I was right, plus it freezes well.

Find the recipe here




All cooked down...





Topped with cheese & ready to eat...Enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment