Monday, October 13, 2014

Sangria Popsicles

So I can't really remember how I made these...lol. I thought I used a recipe on Pinterest but after looking over that recipe again I discovered I didn't use all the ingredients...enough to make me realize that I think I kinda winged it! I can give you a guess as to what I used. You could pretty much add anything to these and they would taste good. I have really cheap popsicle molds so some of the popsicles had to either eaten out of the mold with a spoon or they had to be inverted into a bowl to eat with a spoon. These tasted really good but I think with the alcohol added, they turned into more of a slush. Either way...yum!

Sangria Popsicles (6-8 servings):

Popsicle mold
Assorted fruit (I used blueberries, raspberries & strawberries
Lime juice
Wine of your choice-I believe I used a cheap Cab

Mix all the ingredients together and pour into popsicle molds. Freeze 6-8 hours or overnight. Gently pull out of popsicle molds and enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment