Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sesame Steaks

I found this recipe years ago in a Taste of Home magazine. When used with the right steaks, it has amazing flavor. Not as good as Jeremiah's steaks lol but still good. I still had a cheap steak leftover so I used that and it tasted pretty decent. Even though I only used 1 steak, I still used all the ingredients and their original measurements to make sure my steak was fully marinated in flavor. I know I'll keep going back to this recipe, especially since it's so easy!

Sesame Steaks (2-4 servings) (TOH):

1/2 c soy sauce
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp veggie oil
2 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tsp onion powder
2 tsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp ground ginger
2-4 t-bone steaks, or your choice

Combine the first 7 ingredients in a plastic zip-loc bag and mix well. Pierce the steak all over with a fork. Add steak; seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks to desired doneness. Enjoy!




Marinating...






Enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment