Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Guacamole

While the girls were up at the cabin over the summer, one of my friends, Julie, made up some guacamole and it was so good! I've never really tried to make guacamole before but she showed us how easy it was. She said she and her husband always have the ingredients on hand and make it on a regular basis. So once I got home, I thought I'd try it myself. And of course it was super easy. Not sure if I'll be making it as often as she does, but I'll definitely make my own now instead of buying it pre-made in the store. I'm guessing on the measurements, since you can add whatever ingredients you want and to your taste.

Guacamole:

2 avocados, pitted and mashed with a fork
1/4 c minced white onion
2 tbsp minced garlic
1-2 tbsp minced cilantro
1/4 c halved cherry tomatoes
Lime juice, to taste

Mix all ingredients together and serve with chips or veggies. Store in the fridge. Enjoy!




Enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment