Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Montreal Steaks

Last summer, I used to have a lot of bbq's with a friend of mine, Jeremiah, who introduced this yummy concoction to me. He uses any variation of these ingredients, plus others as well-half the time I don't know what he puts in his marinade but it always tastes phenomenal! I had bought steak for another recipe that I didn't end up using and I always have the main ingredients on hand so I made my own version of his steaks. They were good of course but not as good as his. It also didn't help that I used cheap steaks and I had to cook mine on a George Forman grill, compared to outside, which always tastes better! But this is a recipe I'll always come back to over and over again.

Montreal Steaks: 2-4 servings

1 packet of Montreal steak seasoning (one packet works well with 2 steaks)
1/4 c olive oil
2-4 tbsp soy sauce
2-4 tbsp teriyaki sauce
2-4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp liquid smoke
2-4 steaks, your choice

Add the first 6 ingredients to a gallon-size zip-loc bag. Pierce the steaks several times with a fork on both sides. Add the steaks to the bag; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.

Remove steak from marinade and grill to desired doneness. While steak is grilling, you can pour in remaining marinade over steaks. Enjoy!




Steaks pricked and ready to be marinated...






Ingredients...






Steaks marinating...






Enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment