Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Spinach Artichoke Dip

This is another recipe that I brought to my uncle's for our family potluck. I had made this recipe a lot several years ago and it was always a hit but I lost the recipe. I found it again on www.kraft.com and decided to make it again. Once again, it was a hit and there wasn't anything left of it by the time I left. Actually it was gone within the hour lol. I added some extra cheese on top and served it with Hawaiian rolls. Now that I have the recipe again, I'll keep making it!

Spinach Artichoke Dip (4-6 servings) (Kraft):

1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
1 (12 oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
1 (10 oz) pkg frozen spinach, thawed, well drained
1/2 c shredded mozzarella cheese, more for topping
1/2 c grated parmesan cheese, more for topping
1/2 tsp garlic powder

Hawaiian rolls
Assorted crackers

Heat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients until well blended. Spoon into a shallow ovenproof square dish. Sprinkle with additional cheese on top, if desired. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Enjoy!




Ready to be baked...






Enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment