Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Jeremiah's Pasta

A good friend of mine introduced this pasta to me last summer. He made it a couple of times whenever we would BBQ. Super easy yet so good at the same time! My work had a holiday potluck a couple weeks ago and I wanted to make something that could sit in the fridge and still be good for lunch so I decided to make this. He usually puts diced black olives in his pasta but I can't stand olives so I substituted mild banana peppers and it still tasted so good!

Jeremiah's Pasta Salad (8-10 servings):

1 box of spiral pasta
1/2 block provolone cheese, cubed
1/2 pkg miniature pepperoni (or regular pepperoni, sliced in half)
1/2 c mild banana peppers, or more to taste (or 1 small can of diced olives)
1 bottle Italian dressing, more for serving

Heat salted water to boiling. Add pasta and cook 10-12 minutes. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water. Place pasta in large bowl. Add cheese, pepperoni and banana peppers; stir to combine. Add the entire bottle of dressing and stir to mix. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Before serving, mix pasta salad and serve with more Italian dressing (salad may get dry).




Enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment