Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ramen Noodle Salad

My cousin made this fabulous salad for Easter this year and I had to have the recipe. I made it tonight as a side dish with my pork tenderloin.

Ingredients:

10 oz. pkg. angel hair coleslaw
1pkg. Beef Ramen noodles (raw ramen noodles)
1/2 c. toasted sliced almonds
1/2 c. sunflower seeds
2 sliced green onions or chives (I didn't use any this time for my salad tonight)

1/3 c. apple cider vinegar
1/2 c. canola oil
1/2 c. Splenda or sugar
Beef flavoring packet from noodles

Combine the coleslaw with the raw ramen noodles.

Add the sunflower seeds. I think I added a little more than what it called for, since I didn't have any almonds.


Mix the sauce ingredients together with a whisk to evenly combine everything.

Pour sauce over salad and combine. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment