Monday, February 2, 2015

Roasted Asparagus with Garlic & Parmesan

I bought a couple pounds of asparagus so I looked around on Pinterest to find some different ways to cook it and I came across this recipe...garlic and cheese? Okay! And of course I added double the amount of garlic and yum! I also sprinkled some of my aged balsamic vinegar from Italy on it after they were done baking. So good!

Asparagus with Garlic & Parmesan (4 servings) (Pinterest)

1 lb asparagus
4 cloves garlic, chopped (I used 8 cloves I think??)
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper
1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste

Preheat oven to 400. Break off or cut off the woody ends of the asparagus spears. In large bowl, add the olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and asparagus. Toss to coat. Spread asparagus spears on a large baking sheet and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes or until the spears begin to brown, turning once.




Ready to be cooked...






Enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment