Monday, November 3, 2014

Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus

I had the girls over for dinner one night a couple weeks ago and my best friend Mandi made bacon wrapped asparagus. It was sooo good! And ever since that dinner, I've been craving it. I decided to use prosciutto with mine and I drizzled the finishing product with the aged balsamic vinegar that I bought in Italy. Soooo good! I only made half of the bunch of asparagus but it was a perfect serving size.

Prosciutto or bacon
Asparagus
Balsamic Vinegar, if desired

Slice off the top ends of the asparagus. Preheat oven to 350. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray. Slice the prosciutto, or bacon if using, in half. Wrap each half around a stalk of asparagus and place on the baking sheet. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the prosciutto is crisp. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar, if using. Enjoy!




Ready to be baked...






Enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment