Monday, November 3, 2014

Crock Pot Coke Baby Back Ribs

I've been on a crock pot kick lately and I wanted to make a bunch of meat meals to freeze. I've never made ribs before and this recipe sounded pretty easy to me. I found the recipe on Pinterest and it was so easy to make. And the ribs were so tender, they were falling off the bone. The coke added a neat flavor to the ribs. I've never used a broiler before either and this recipe made it easy. I will definitely make this recipe again!

Crock Pot Coke Baby Back Ribs:

1 rack Pork Baby Back ribs
1 can Coke
Salt and pepper
1/2 bottle of BBQ sauce of your choice

Cut the ribs down if your slow cooker is smaller. Rub both sides of the ribs with salt and pepper. Place the ribs or wrap them around the outside of the slow cooker. Pour the coke over the ribs and cook 8-10 hours on low.

Place foil on a rimmed baking sheet. Carefully transfer the ribs to the prepared sheet, meaty side up. Cover the ribs with the BBQ sauce and place under the broiler until sauce starts to sizzle and caramelized, no longer than 5 minutes. Remove from oven and serve. Enjoy!




Ribs and coke added to slow cooker...






And they are done...






Before the BBQ sauce...






Enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment