Tuesday, April 1, 2014

M&M Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies

I love baking but I don't usually like to eat what I bake so it all goes to waste. So I made a deal with some friends of mine..I would bake and they could get the majority of what I bake as long as they keep providing me with my friend Jeremiah's beef stew, which I'm in love with. They are both sugar fans and they have kids living with them so I knew the cookies wouldn't be wasted. My friend loves funfetti and I've always wanted to try turning a cake mix into a cookie. I found this recipe on Pinterest via www.thefrugalgirls.com.

The cookie was super easy to make. I'm not too sure I liked it because it's a softer cookie. I like soft cookies...if they are full of chocolate or caramel or peanut butter. I brought these cookies, along with the milk way cookies over to my friends' house and they loved them so I guess that's what matters!

M&M Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies (About 2 dozen cookies):

1 (15.24 oz) Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix
1 1/2 c M&Ms
2 eggs
1/2 c veggie or canola oil

Combine the cake mix, eggs and oil in large mixing bowl and beat well. Stir in the m&ms. Drop onto ungreased cookie sheets in rounded balls. Bake for about 8-9 minutes, or until done at 350. Cool on a wire rack. Enjoy!




M&Ms mixed into the batter...






Ready to be baked...






Cookies cooling on the rack...






Perfect cookie...






Enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment