Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Crock Pot Kielbasa

I've been craving sausage lately for some reason so I searched Pinterest for an easy idea. I came across the Sausage, Potatoes & Peppers recipe, which I've already blogged about, as well as this one. I had to make this one during the weekend since I work longer than 4 hours during the day. Super easy to make and only 2 ingredients! I did notice that one the brown sugar starts to melt, it's key to start stirring the sausage, otherwise you wind up with some over-done sausage! I also didn't cook it for the suggested 5 hours. I think I only cooked mine about 3 hours and even then some of the sausage was too well done. When I make this again, I'm going to keep a better eye on the brown sugar and start stirring it right away so everything gets even cooking. But other than that, the sausage turned out really tasty! I found this on Pinterest via www.crockinmoms.blogspot.com.

Crock Pot Kielbasa:

3 lb kielbasa
1 (2 lb) box of dark brown sugar

Cut up kielbasa into 1/2 inch chunks, put into crock pot. Add whole box of brown sugar. Cook on low 3-5 hours. Enjoy!




Cut-up sausage...






Brown Sugar covering the sausage...






Enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment