Tuesday, April 16, 2013

'Ghetto' Spaghetti

I got this recipe from a guy I used to date a couple years ago. He made it up one night after we were hanging out and we were starving but there wasn't much food in the house. He wanted to make spaghetti but didn't have any spaghetti sauce. So he improvised and used Italian dressing instead and named it 'Ghetto' Spaghetti. Dumb name lol but it works and every time I make it now I think of him. When I was planning my trip to Vegas, my friend asked what kinds of food I wanted and I mentioned this spaghetti, not even realizing she had no idea what I meant! But she said she tried it and said she loved it. It's a simple meal to make when I don't really feel like cooking and it's delicious! I don't have actual measurements..it's pretty much made to your taste.

Cooked spaghetti noodles
1 tbsp butter
Italian dressing
Shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese

Combine the butter with the noodles as soon as they are done being drained so the butter melts into the noodles. Add as much or as little dressing as you like and top with however much cheese you want. Mix it all up and enjoy!




Enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment