Friday, March 1, 2013

Zucchini with Garlic & Ginger

I was at my parents place a couple weeks ago for the weekend. For dinner one night, my dad was going to grill up some steaks. I love veggies so when we were at the grocery store, I had them buy some zucchini and ginger. I wanted to try something new and lately I've been using a lot of ginger and garlic with things. Once we got back to their place, I experimented and came up with a pretty tasty recipe. Some of the garlic and ginger came out crispy and it added a lot of flavor to the zucchini. My mom doesn't normally like cooked zucchini but after trying this, she said she could definitely eat this. You can either put these on the grill in a tinfoil pan, bake them in the oven or grill them on the stove. I'm estimating measurements here but you can add more or less if you like.

Zucchini with Garlic and Ginger

2 med zucchini, sliced
4-5 cloves garlic, minced
1 4-5 in piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced
2-3 tbsp olive oil

Place all ingredients in shallow bowl and mix well with your hands. Grill or bake until zucchini is crisp-tender, stirring once in a while during cooking. Enjoy!




Ready to grill..






Ready to eat...

No comments:

Post a Comment