Monday, March 11, 2013

Cookies in Muffin Cups

I found this idea on Pinterest tonight when I found the orzo recipe. The idea came from this blog: www.myfridgefood.blogspot.com It's a good idea, one that I should have thought of! I found some refrigerated cookie dough in my fridge so I used that. I decided to use paper cups as well. I always like to add M&Ms to my cookies so I did that and placed the dough in the cups. I cooked them per the package directions and they turned out pretty well. My only complaint is that the bottoms of the cookies are really greasy. Maybe they will dry out once I take them out of the cups and put them in containers for storage. I still have some leftover dough so maybe if I don't use the muffin cups next time they won't be so greasy.




Cookie dough in the muffin cups...






Fresh from the oven...






Enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment