Monday, April 16, 2012

Fruit Cups




I made these for our annual girls' holiday dinner in February. I hosted the fun dinner so I wanted to make something pretty simple for a dessert. I had also made the green bean casserole from another post on here. I found this recipe online...sorry I can't remember where! But it was super easy..I made the cheesecake filling the day before and I threw it all together pretty quick. I accidently used too much melted chocolate but it tasted okay. The girls' seemed to love them, so that's all that mattered!

I also forgot how much it makes but I believe I used two packages of pre-made phyllo cups.

Recipe:

8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 c sour cream
1/2 c confectioners sugar
1-2 c white chocolate, melted
1-2 c milk chocolate, melted
Your choice of fresh fruit, such as raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries

Beat cream cheese with mixer until smooth. Blend in sugar in small amounts until well creamed together. Add sour cream and blend well. Spoon mixture into a zip-loc plastic bag and chill in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight.

When ready to use, cut the tip off one corner of the bag and squeeze into the prepared phyllo cups. Top with berries. Once chocolates are melted, pour into two zip-loc bags, cut the corners off and drizzle over the cups.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment