Sunday, January 16, 2011

Olive Garden's Italian Dressing

I own the book: "Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 2" by Todd Wilbur. As you can tell from the title, it holds tons of recipes used by restaurants. Besides soups, I love salads so I decided to make the Olive Garden's dressing. This recipe was not included in this book, but in another book by the author. And it's super easy to make and tastes awesome!

Ingredients:

1/2 cup vinegar
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup veggie oil
1/4 cup corn syrup
2 1/1 tbsp grated Romano cheese
2 tbsp dry pectin
2 tbsp beaten egg
1 1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp dried parsley flakes
Pinch dried oregano
Pinch crushed red pepper flakes

Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse for 30 seconds. Store dressing in the refrigerator.

All the ingredients in the blender...




Ready to be blended in my bullet. I love my magic bullet!




Ready to eat! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment