Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Kitchen Appliances

Thought I would share some of my newest kitchen stuff I've gotten recently!

I received this for a Christmas present this year-love the red color! It's the mini version of the original so you have to fill up the water every time you use it, which is totally fine with me! I bought the little stand soon after and filled it mostly with iced tea, hot tea, hot chocolate and of course some coffee. So far, I'm loving it!




I bought this for myself after Christmas and I love love love it! I only used the immersion blender part of it just once but I use the chopper part quite often. I'm sure I'll start using the immersion part more as I get used to it. But I highly recommend buying one if you don't already own one!




My substitute for a KitchenAid mixer. I bought it on clearance at Target for $24.99. It so does not work as well as an actual stand mixer. In fact, it kind of sucks! I used it to make my peanut butter cheesecake. It doesn't mix up around the bowl well at all-I had to keep turning the bowl and use a spatula to make sure it mixed. And towards the end, when I got tired of rotating the bowl, I just took off the mixer and used it as a hand mixer. But as often as I bake, it will have to do until I can actually afford the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment