Thursday, January 6, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Dip

I received this recipe from my boss at work, who made it for a potluck for one of our staff meetings. It makes a lot and it is super spicy but it was really good. So I decided to make it for my family xmas party. And it seemed to be a hit..I had left overs but it wasn't that much. It can easily be halved, which I may do next time.

Ingredients:

16 oz Ranch dressing
1 bottle hot sauce (12 oz.)
2 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
3 cups Mozzarella cheese, divided
5 cups shredded cooked chicken.

Heat ranch dressing, hot sauce, cream cheese and 1 cup Mozzarella cheese in a saucepan. Make sure the cream cheese is really soft, otherwise, it can take a while to melt down-I was in a bit of a hurry when I made mine, so there were some chunks.

At this point, you can either place all the ingredients, including the chicken, into an oven safe dish or place it in a slow cooker, which is what I did. Top with the 2 cups of Mozzarella cheese and heat until melted.

Serve with taco chips or bread. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment