Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Taco Mac

I used to LOVE Hamburger Helper as a kid, especially the cheeseburger one. If my parents were going out for the night, my mom would make it beforehand and then I would warm it up when I was ready to eat...so yum! But I also know they put lots of bad stuff in it to taste good. I have another recipe on this blog that's a homemade version of Hamburger Helper but it has salsa in it, which means I can't eat it anymore so I've had to look for new recipes. I found this one and decided to try it. It was good but it tasted like it was missing something...maybe some Velveeta or now that I mention that other recipe, maybe a can of the cheddar cheese soup. I'll have to try adding that next time....

You can find the recipe here




Turkey browning...





Cream cheese added...





Ready to eat...





Enjoy!....

No comments:

Post a Comment