Thursday, June 29, 2017

Steak & Whipped Bleu Cheese Tacos

I've had this recipe pinned on Pinterest awhile now and after I found a bag of steaks in my freezer I decided I should finally try it. I sliced the steak into thin slices when it was almost done thawing out and put them in a bag of olive oil, a little Ponzu sauce & Montreal steak seasoning to marinate overnight. While blending the bleu cheese, I wasn't too sure about it...it stunk a lot!!! And I love bleu cheese! It also didn't taste the best on it's own. So I wasn't too sure how the tacos would taste. But once I combined everything together, the overall taste of everything was really really good. I think the next time I make these, I'll make 2 steaks & I'll caramelize 2 onions.

You can find the recipe here




Steak searing...





Whipped bleu cheese...





Caramelized onions...





Enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment