Monday, March 17, 2014

Egg Drop Soup

I've always loved Egg Drop Soup and I usually make it with a packet of seasonings that I find in the grocery store. However, some stores don't carry those packets so I've also made it on my own and I think when I make it on my own, it tastes a lot better! Super easy to make and you can pick and choose what you want to add to it, and how many eggs you want to put in it.

Egg Drop Soup (1-2 servings)

2-4 c chicken broth (or any flavor of broth)
1-3 eggs, beaten
2-3 green onions, sliced
Soy sauce, to serve

Heat the chicken broth and green onions to boiling. Slowly add the beaten eggs, while whisking the soup vigorously to stir up the eggs. The eggs will cook as you whisk them into the broth. Take off heat and stir in the soy sauce to your taste. Enjoy!




Beaten eggs...






Eggs whisked into the broth...






Enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment