Monday, March 17, 2014

Cheesy Beef & Bow Ties

I'm not sure where I got this recipe from but I used to make it all the time. I made it again a couple weeks ago and I forgot how good it was! It reminds me of a homemade version of Hamburger Helper. You can use ground beef or turkey with it and it still tastes the same. I'll keep making this recipe again and again!

Cheesy Beef & Bow Ties (4 servings):

6 oz uncooked bow tie pasta
1 lb ground turkey or beef
1/2 c chopped green onions, 2 tbsp reserved for garnish
1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
1 c Old El Paso Thick & Chunky Salsa
1 1/2 c shredded cheddar and american cheese

Cook the pasta according to the pkg directions; drain. Meanwhile, brown the meat in a skillet until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in the onions, the soup and the salsa into the ground meat. Bring to a boil.

Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the cooked pasta. Cook 3-5 minutes, or until thoroughly heated through, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with the cheese; cook just until melted. Sprinkle with the reserved 2 tbsp green onions. Enjoy!




The ingredients...






Pasta added...






Ready to eat...






Enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment