Monday, August 5, 2013

Sour Cherry Vodka & Watermelon Vodka






I found the recipe for Sour Cherry Vodka on Pinterest via http://fancynapkin.blogspot.com/ Based on how easy the other recipe was, we used up my friend's watermelon and decided to try to make some watermelon vodka. I had a really hard time finding glass bottles that seal. I checked everywhere and as a last minute try I went to Home Goods and bingo! I found a couple bottles for the cherry vodka on clearance for $2.99. I found the bigger bottle for the watermelon for only $5.99. Super super easy to make. Just de-stem the cherries and fill up the entire glass bottle with cherries. Fill the bottle with cheap vodka. For the watermelon, we only filled the bottle up halfway and poured the vodka over the top.

The vodka should be ready to try in 3 months..so around the first of November. I'll let you know when we try it! If it turns out good, we plan on experimenting with other fruit and veggies.




Sour Cherry Vodka...






Watermelon Vodka...

No comments:

Post a Comment