Saturday, May 26, 2012

Flavorful Chicken



I found this recipe in my collection and it sounded good and I had all the ingredients. Plus it only made 2 servings, which is perfect for me. I'll definitely make this again...the chicken had really good flavor. Next time, I may add some sliced potatoes and veggies to the chicken to make it a complete meal. I doubled the amount of butter an soy sauce to give the chicken some extra flavor and instead of just dipping it in the marinade, I let it sit in the fridge for about an hour.

Flavorful Chicken (2 servings):

2 tbsp butter, melted (I used 4 tbsp)
1 tbsp soy sauce (I used 2 tbsp)
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 tbsp grated parm cheese (I used 2 tbsp Parmesan-Romano cheese)
1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp garlic salt (I used garlic powder)
1/4 tsp paprika

In shallow bowl, combine melted butter and soy sauce. Dip or marinate chicken in sauce. Place chicken in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and spices.

Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 25-30 min until juices run clear.


Chicken marinating in melted butter and soy sauce...




Paprika, Garlic Salt and Italian Seasoning mix...




Spices and cheese sprinkled onto chicken pieces...




I served my chicken with a wild rice pilaf and cheese melted on top..yum! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment