Saturday, June 4, 2016

Mississippi Pot Roast

I've seen several recipes for a roast like this before and it always looked good. Lately I've been on a crock pot kick so when I saw another recipe for this roast, I had to try it. I've been trying to stay away from pre-mixed packets so when this recipe said I could make my own dressing instead of using the gravy packet, I was even more interested. And man this roast soooooo good! I could not stop eating it! I made another roast shortly after this one and it really did not even come close to the flavor. This roast is packed in so much flavor it's unbelievable! Go make this roast right now!!!!!

Find the recipe here




Floured Roast





Roast is browned...





Ready to be cooked...





Dressing...





Dressing added...





Ready to Eat...





Enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment