Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Cheeseburger Cauliflower

Another recipe I found on Pinterest. This was a complete meal so I knew I needed to try this. This had a lot of really good flavor and I'd definitely make this again. I had a small head of cauliflower so I only used 1/2 lb of ground beef. The recipe says to cook the cauliflower anyway you want so I roasted mine with chopped garlic, olive oil and a little veggie pepper, in the oven for about 15 minutes.

Cheeseburger Cauliflower:

1 1/2 lb ground beef
1 lb cauliflower
1 c cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 tsp garlic salt (I used regular garlic instead of the seasoning)
Salt and pepper to taste

Cook cauliflower as you wish. While cauliflower is cooking, brown hamburger. Drain off grease. Add cauliflower, seasonings and cheese. Mix until cheese is melted.




Everything mixed together...






Enjoy!...

No comments:

Post a Comment