Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cheesy Slow Cooker Chicken

I came across this recipe in the same book I found the cheese soup. I made this last night and it wasn't too bad. The chicken came out really moist and it was good over noodles. Here are the ingredients:

6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I only used 4)
Salt, black pepper and garlic powder to taste
2 cans (10 3/4 oz. each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Hot cooked pasta

Place 3 chicken breasts in slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Repeat with remaining 3 breasts and seasonings.

Seasoned chicken in the slow cooker...



Combine soups in medium bowl; pour over chicken.

Mixed up soups...




Soups covering the chicken...




Cover; cook on low 6-8 hours or until chicken is tender. I turned mine onto warm after about 6 1/2 hours until I was ready to eat it. You may need to stir it once or twice so the sides don't burn while cooking.

Done in the slow cooker...




Noodles I used...




Once again, I topped my chicken with dried parsley flakes..

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment