Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken

I've been trying to use my slow cooker more often so I googled this recipe. Not sure which site I used..multiple sites seem to have this recipe and it only calls for 4 ingredients. I adapted the amount of chicken breasts for my recipe and it still made plenty. It has a lot of flavor and for dinner, I made some toast, sprinkled some feta cheese on top and topped it with the chicken as an open-faced sandwich. It was pretty good...spicy but good. I may try to add it to some eggs in the morning.




Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken:

4 skinless boneless chicken breasts, frozen
1 bottle of Frank's hot sauce
1 envelope Ranch Dressing seasoning
1 tbsp butter

Place chicken breast in slow cooker. Add 1 bottle of Frank's hot sauce over chicken and top with packet of seasoning. Cook on low 6-7 hours or until chicken is cooked through.

Shred chicken with 2 forks. Stir in 1 tbsp butter and cook an additional 10 min.



Shredded chicken...




Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment